The conference Programme Committee invites authors to submit professional or research presentation abstracts to the GeoCart conference. All abstracts will be reviewed by Committee members with a professional or research background, as applicable.
If a submitted abstract is accepted, one of the following will apply depending on the results of the review:
- Accepted for oral presentation at the conference and included in the conference proceedings, subject to review recommendations
- Accepted for poster presentation at the conference and included in the conference Proceedings, subject to review recommendations (some abstracts originally submitted for consideration for oral presentation may be in this category)
Abstracts of lesser quality or unrelated to conference topics will be declined. Due to space and time contraints, there will be a maximum 48 paper presentations at the 2024 conference. Approved abstracts will be allocated to sessions at the discretion of the Programming Committee. Once the programme is full, remaining submissions may be offered an alternative poster presentation. There is no maximum for poster submissions.
Unless noted otherwise, oral presentations will be limited to a 20-minute time slot in one of two concurrent sessions. Poster presentations will be delivered within the designated poster session where attendees will have the opportunity to discuss topics directly with the authors. The dates and times of presentation sessions will be published in the conference schedule.
The GeoCart’2024 Conference Proceedings, collating accepted abstracts, will be published as a digital PDF in the CartoPRESS series.
- Principal Authors of accepted papers and posters are eligible for a 10% discount on ticket packages.
- Author discounts require a coupon code that will be provided by the Programming Committee upon acceptance of an abstract.
- Discount coupons will only be allocated to the Principal Author of each paper.
- Only one coupon may be claimed per registrant and this must be used during registration.
Deadline for submitting abstracts
07 June 2024
Decision on submissions relayed to author(s)
05 July 2024
Deadline for revisions
19 July 2024
|Deadline for submitting abstracts
|Decision on submissions relayed to author(s)
|Deadline for revisions